Buy Oxycodone, Order Oxycodone
|Safe & Secure Shopping||Worldwide Free Shipping|
|Generic Name : Oxycodone HCL||Brand Name: Generic|
|Strength(s): 30 Mg||Expiry : 2019|
|Average Delivery: 7 - 10 Days||Price: $2.32|
Order Oxycodone Online
Oxycodone is an opioid medication that is used for pain. In fact, an opioid is also called as a narcotic.
It is used to treat pains that are ranging from moderate to severe. This medicine can be used for around the clock treatment of pain. This medicine may not be used on a need basis for any form of pain.Important Information
A patient should not use this medicine if he or sheis suffering from a severe case of asthma as well as any form of breathing problems, or a blockage in their stomach or their intestines. Oxycodone can slow your breathing or in some cases can even stop it.
Oxycodone is usually considered to be habit forming in nature, even when taken in regular doses.
This medicine should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The patient should always note that this medicine should not be shared with any other person. It should also be noted that misuse of a narcotic pain medication may cause severe addiction, or death, especially when it comes to a child or any other person using the medicine without any prescription.
Taking this medicine during conception or during pregnancy may cause severe life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn baby. There are the multitude of fatal Side Effects that can occur if the medicine is taken with alcohol or any other drug that may cause drowsiness or even slow your breathing.
Precautions before taking oxycodone medicine• As a patient, be sure that you are not allergic to this medication. Additionally, ensure that:
• You do not have severe asthma or any form of breathing problems,
• You should not possess any form of blockage in your stomach as well as your intestines.
• Note that this medicine should not be used if you are already using an opioid similar to this medicine and have developed a form of toleration toward it.
• Most brands that manufacture Oxycodone may not approve the same for a patient who is under the age of 18. It is a drug that should not be administered to a child who is younger than the age of 11.
• To always ensure that this medicine is safe for usage, tell your doctor if you have:
• Any past history of an injury to the head, brain tumor, or seizures.
• Any history of drug abuse or substance abuse, addiction to alcohol, any form of mental illness.
• Problems related to the urinary tract as well as other urination problems.
• Any type of liver disease as well as Kidney Disease.
• Problems encountered in the gallbladder, thyroid gland or pancreas.
• If you have another subscription of any sedative like valium.
• If you are pregnant and you are given a dosage of oxycodone you must remember that your baby could become dependent on the drug. This may cause a severe case of life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born.
• You should always ensure that this is considered as treatment of painas well as any form of catch in any muscle.
Oxycodone is an opioid analgesic medication synthesized from thebaine. It was developed in 1916 in Germany, as one of several new semi-synthetic opioids with several benefits over the older traditional opiates and opioids; morphine, diacetylmorphine(heroin) and codeine.
Oxycodone can be administered orally, intranasally, via intravenous/intramuscular/subcutaneous injection, by vapourizing/smoking or rectally. The bioavailability of oral administration averages 60-87%, with rectal administration yielding the same results. Injecting oxycodone will result in a stronger effect and quicker onset. Oxycodone tablets, oxycodone with acetaminophen (paracetamol), are routinely prescribed for post-operative pain control. Tablets are available with 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 or 15 mg of oxycodone and varying amounts of acetaminophen. Oxycodone is also used in treatment of moderate to severe chronic pain. Both immediate-release and sustained-release oxycodone are now available (OxyNorm and OxyContin in the UK). There are no comparative trials showing that oxycodone is more effective than any other opioid. In palliative care, morphine remains the gold standard. However, it can be useful as an alternative opioid if a patient has troublesome adverse effects with morphine.
The most commonly reported effects include constipation, euphoria, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, headache, dry mouth, pruritus, and diaphoresis. It has also claimed to cause dimness in vision due to miosis. Some patients have also experienced loss of appetite, nervousness, anxiety, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspnea, and hiccups, although these symptoms appear in less than 5% of patients taking oxycodone. Rarely, the drug can cause impotence, enlarged prostate gland, and decreased testosterone secretion.
Oxycodone is a full opioid agonist and is relatively selective for the mu-opioid receptor, although it can bind to other opioid receptors at higher doses. The principal therapeutic action of Oxycodone is analgesia. Like all full opioid agonists, there is no ceiling effect for analgesia with Oxycodon